Everyone has its own heating machine in the house right? The most common type of heater installed in every home has a duct installed with it. Heating is commonly used for producing heat inside the house especially during the winter season. The heated air will flow through the ducts works into each room to distribute the air in the entire house. The heating and cooling system with ductwork are HVAC, gas furnace, electric furnace, water heater, and air conditioning systems.
Never Been Cleaned
- If you don’t remember the last date you have cleaned your ductwork, it is time to schedule an appointment to clean your duct today.
- Just imagine, your ducts are running for years without a complete cleaning.
- When ducts become extremely clogged with dirt and dust, this is actually blown out of your air vents right into the air you are breathing.
- As ducts operating over the course of time, layers and layers of dust and dirt and other particles are slowly being formed.
- This dust and dirt absorb any moisture in the air, forming a perfect condition molds.
- Heating and cooling system in the house is a behind the scene operator, it means that it is often not accessible or no visible for you to check for growth of molds.
- If you are suspecting that you may mold build up, a regular duct cleaning will give you a relief.
- You can ask some expert to test your ducts for molds, as well as letting them clean it to keep your indoor breathing free of molds.
Insects and Rodents
- Have you ever heard scooting through your ducts at night?
- Have you ever noticed some trails of insects leading from and to your ventilations?
- If you do, it is probable that you have a vermin infestation.
- Layers of dust and dirt in your ducts are the perfect nest for mice, ants, and cockroaches.
- Cleaning the ducts often will reduce the insect nests there.
- According to the research, cleaning the components of your heating and cooling system will lead to greater efficiency.
- If you have your ducts cleaned by a professional, they will also clean the fans, cool coils, and the heat exchangers for a complete and more efficient system.
- Cleaning the system regularly will not only make it more efficient, but will result in a longer operating life, and lower maintenance and energy costs.
Regular Maintenance helps Identify the Problem before they start. One of the best reason to really clean your air ducts is the peace of mind knowing that your ducts and the air inside the house are clean, free of molds, problems, and your system is operating effectively and efficiently at its peak. HVAC contractors who conduct duct cleaning services are able to spot any problems with your system, such as holes in your ducts, molds, vermin, or fungi, and fix them before they become major problems. You are rest assured that your home is well maintained, the quality of the air inside your house is of good quality, having no worries throughout the years.